- A design is a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system for the implementation of an activity or process. 02. CAD
- CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality and dimensional accuracy of design, and to create a database for manufacturing. 03. RPT
- Rapid prototyping of jewelry is the transformation of created 3D CAD models into physical objects enabling to create and show visually any shape of jewelry models.
- Mould making is an integral part of the production process. It helps in creating multiple pieces of jewellery of the same design. 05. Waxing
- The waxing technician makes the waxes by an injection of a hot wax into the rubber mould by a pressurized vacuum assisted wax pot. 06. Casting
- The metal is melted in a special casting machine that is programmed to insert the metal under vacuum into the flask at the right time, temperature and rate.
- Stone setting is the art of securely setting or attaching gemstone in the jewelry. The different types of setting are prong, plate prong, pave, pressure, bezel, flush, invisible and channel. 08. Polishing
- This is the final polish of the piece of jewellery. In polishing, the idea is to add shine to the entire piece of jewellery. Polishing is done after setting of stones and it can be done either by hand or by machine. 09. Quality Check
- Quality Check is applied at each step of manufacturing process and after jewelry polishing.
04. Rubber Mould
07. Metal Setting